- born in the Caribbean but left her beautiful island for France as a teenager
- has been living in London for over 20 years
- self-taught artist who took up brushes only a few years ago following a strong urge to paint
- started with figurative painting then went into abstract work using oils mainly. The strong, bright colours she uses are reminiscent of the island she comes from
- keen pointillist who forms images using ink pens and by making hundreds of dots
- lately has been exploring watercolour as another medium.
Most loved book…
The Bible as it never gets old in my view!
Favourite artist/photographer/painter right now…
Artwork you would appear on…
On one of H. Rosales’ paintings as a strong woman.
Talent that you wished to have…
Sewing in addition, for all the things I would do if only I could!
Most inspired by…
All the strong women out there.
Any woman who looks good without having to bare too much.
What makes you feel glamorous?
A clean, timeless look.
What makes you laugh?
My children’s jokes are the best.
Live life to the full but hurt no-one.
Doing what you love doing.
What is your most treasured jewellery possession?
Which pair of Hermata is your favourite one?
The Green Chandellier Earrings by Queen Calliope.